I am pleased to share that the BlackBerry Academic Program is offering complimentary passes to academics and students for this year’s event.
BlackBerry Jam Americas is coming to Orlando, Florida on May 14-16, 2013, and on a first come, first serve basis, academics and students are eligible to receive complimentary passes to attend.
BlackBerry Jam Americas will be an unparalleled opportunity to learn about the future of BlackBerry and to get the most in depth content on developing mobile applications for the game-changing BlackBerry® 10 platform.
Email BlackBerryAcademicProgram@blackberry.com to receive your free pass to BlackBerry Jam Americas
Please note that complimentary passes are only available to professors/instructors, qualified staff and students from accredited universities and colleges. Please attach a copy of your university/professor ID for verification.
BlackBerry Jam Americas is where you can:
- Get a broad technical mix of content, from development basics to deep dive sessions to development time with experts
- Choose from a wide range of sessions that dig deep into the BlackBerry 10 platform and the opportunities for app differentiation
- Learn how to engage users with a beautiful UI and amazing user experience
- See how the Native SDK and BlackBerry® WebWorks™ SDK can work for you
- Take your apps to the market with a profitable app development model that delivers real return on investment
- Understand how to use BlackBerry World (formerly BlackBerry App World™) to turn millions of app hungry BlackBerry users into loyal, profitable customers
- Connect with fellow developers and BlackBerry partners to compare and collaborate on ideas